YukunL Blog for EDCI-337

Hi~Hi~~Hi~~~

WeekLY Blog 2

In this week, I learned AR(Augmented Reality) education in digital multimedia education. In my traditional concept, AR technology is still immature, and we basically don’t have access to AR technology in daily life. After a week of study, I found that AR technology has unique advantages in digital multimedia education.

First of all, our technology is constantly developing, and AR technology will gradually become perfect. In the future, it has great potential to replace face-to-face teaching. Because the content presented by AR is all 3D, it is very vivid and intuitive, which helps students understand and remember. For example, the teacher introduces an extinct or uncommon animal to the students. AR technology can give students a vivid introduction to this animal than pictures. Ar technology can allow students to entertain and learn in games, reducing students’ resistance to learning.

This week I also learned how to use canva to design my own posters, which will be great helpful to design my own blog and social software in the future.

1. lukejr May 31, 2021

Glad to see your work with Canva. I like your ideas around AR. One day AR may able to share images of the cat perfectly.